AI and Smart Devices in MENA: Efficient Workflows, Better Patient Care
Connected care and artificial intelligence are coming to healthcare providers in the Middle East and North Africa just when they need it most. GE Healthcare is empowering providers with intelligent apps and smart devices during this time of great change.
Increasingly, the regional focus is on improving quality of care, while also managing costs, and enhancing preventive care and early diagnosis, as the burden of lifestyle diseases continues to mount.
Giving clinicians more accurate, detailed information more quickly can have an immediate impact on outcomes, while helping providers optimize operations, patient flow and asset utilization means more resources are available for patient care – including doctor time with patients.
To support governments, health ministries and private care providers, GE Healthcare is introducing a range of applications and devices at Arab Health 2020 that deliver productivity enhancements, efficiency gains and cost savings.
By integrating data, intelligent software applications, and smart devices, these new GE Healthcare solutions are enabling clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions. Among the technologies GE Healthcare is introducing in the region are:
- AIR™ Recon DL, a deep- learning MRI reconstruction technology application designed to improve signal-to-noise and image sharpness, and enable shorter MRI scan times.
- Critical Care Suite, an industry first and FDA-cleared collection of artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms embedded on a mobile X-ray device for triage.
- Edison Open AI Orchestrator, which simplifies the implementation, deployment, support and scaling of multiple AI applications into the radiology PACS reading workflow.
- Revolution™ Maxima with AI-Based Auto Positioning, a powerful, high performing and reliable CT that maximizes every step of the CT workflow.
- OEC Touch for OEC Elite CFD features a new control panel on the C-arm designed to eliminate the need to move to a separate workstation and reduce disruption during surgery.
- Embo ASSIST with Virtual Injection is designed to help clinicians perform complex embolization procedures.
- Clinical Command Centers, which are designed to improve outcomes and efficiency with new real-time decision support tools, along with process improvement using digital twins of patient flow.
Learn more about these technologies by visiting the GE Healthcare stand at Arab Health in Dubai in Sheikh Saeed Hall, Booth SB310.
Read more stories about GE Healthcare’s work to enhance healthcare across the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey.